*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Anything with cheese I'm so there! Cheesy chicken tator tot casserole in the crock pot. It only cooks for 4-6 though so couldn't do it on a work day.
- 1 32oz bag frozen tater tots
- 1 3 oz bag bacon pieces (or 9 pieces of bacon cooked)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast diced
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c milk
- salt and pepper
- you can add a chopped onion too if you like
- Potatoes, chicken, bacon and cheese. What's not to like.
- Put about a 1/3 of the bacon on top. The recipe called for using the bacon in a pouch. I cooked bacon slices and put about 3 slices crumbled on top.
- Then sprinkle about a 1/3 of the cheese.
- Cut up your chicken into small pieces and add on top. I used two chicken breast but they were huge.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 (3 pieces) bacon and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Put the rest of the tater tots on top.
- I strayed away from the recipe a little bit here but I love onions so I added one medium chopped onion on top. I was going to put it on top of the chicken but forgot so put it on top of the tots.
- Top with the remaining 1/3 cheese and bacon.
- Pour 3/4 c of milk over the top of the casserole. Cover and cook for about 6 hours.
- After 6 hours. Smelled so good while it cooked.
- I served it up with some green beans. It was very good.