*** Recipes Tutorials ***
French Dip Crescents with Easy Au Jus. RESULT: This was not as good as I was hoping. The concept is good, but the deli roast beef--not so much. The crescents were a little doughy and the deli beef was a little tough. IF I try this again, it will be with slow cooked shredded roast rolled in the crescents.
- 2 packages crescent rolls, 8 count
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss or provolone cheese, cut in 16 equal sized pieces
- optional: Horseradish Sauce
- optional: Au Jus for dipping
See full instructions on : www.mamalovesfood.com